Introduction into Vital Force Technology
Vital Force Technology (VFT) is capable of generating, storing, reproducing and infusing “subtle energy” into various substances. In Western literature, subtle energy is frequently called “bio-energy.” [1, 2] In addition, VFT equipment can be used to precisely reproduce the energetic blueprint of many substances, such as blueprints of herbs, oils, nutritional supplements, gemstones, etc.
These features of VFT make it possible to create complex subtle energy patterns targeted for specific biological functions, whether physiological, psychological or mental. As these subtle energy patterns, called Vital Force Technology Formulas, are produced, they can be stored by VFT equipment and amplified again when needed.
During more than 20 years of working with Vital Force Technology, a unique and extensive library of subtle energy patterns has been created. Many of these patterns have been experimentally tested using rigorous scientific methodologies with strong positive effects of the energetic formulas observed on humans , animals , plants , the health of cells  and even on gene activity .
1. Swanson, Claude V. Life force: the scientific basis. Breakthrough Physics of Energy Medicine, Healing, Chi and Quantum Consciousness. Tucson, AZ: Poseidia Press, 2009.
2. Kronn, Yury. Energy – The Missing Link to Health, Science of Whole Person Healing. Proceedings of the First Interdisciplinary International Conference Vol.1 p.157-171, Washington, D.C., 2003.
3. Marrongelle J., Kronn Y. The Effect of Subtle Energy on Autonomic System Response as Quantified by the Heart Rate Variability Test. Newsletter of the Society for Scientific Exploration, Volume 18, Nos.1, 2, 3, 2002.
4. Svirskis, Simons, and Linda Klimaviciusa, Zane Dzirkale. Influence of “Stress Relief” subtle energy pattern on locomotor activity in mice undergoing acute short-term stress. Explore: The Journal of Science & Healing, 2014 (submitted).
5. Levengood W.C., Kronn Y. Monatomic Subtle Energy Patterns Induced in Water and their Influence on Plant Growth. SSE 21st Annual Conference, May 2002.
6. Klimavicuisa l., Jekabsons K., McMichael J., Lins J., Kronn Y. Effect of Subtle Energy Patterns on Cell Viability and Mitochondrial Membrane Potential. SSE 33rd Annual Conference, June 2014.
7. Lins J., McMichael J., Kronn Y. Effect of Subtle Energy Patterns on Gene Regulation of Human Dermal Fibroblasts. SSE 33rd Annual Conference, June 2014.